Supercharge your workflow with document groups. With electronic document groups, you can invite one signer to sign several documents at a time, or send certain documents in the group to different signers. Document groups allow you to work with multiple documents in one invitation, too.
With document groups, your signer will see a checklist of documents they need to complete in their e-signature account. For example, SignNow’s document groups are very flexible and easy to use. Follow SignNow’s video below on how to group documents electronically:
Follow our steps below on how to group your electronic documents using an e-signature vendor, such as SignNow:
How do I send a document group to multiple senders?
1. First, you’ll need to create a document group. Click on the ‘Document Groups’ panel on the left side of your SignNow dashboard to go to the Document Groups page.
2. Then click “Create Document Group”.
3. A pop up should appear and allow you to find and select any documents you wish to add into your document group. Once you have chosen all the documents you want grouped together, click ‘Next’ and name your new document group.
4. Once you’ve successfully created your document group, you’ll see a new page with a listing of all your documents.
5. Click “Setup Invite Steps.”
6. You now want to click and drag a signer from each of the documents to the dotted box on the right. You may change the order of the documents and how they are signed.
7. After you’ve placed your order of signers, go ahead and assign email addresses to each signing role. This will allow our system to know who to send the document group to and in what order. Signers grouped in a specific Signing Step will not receive the document packet until all Signers in the prior group have finished signing.
For more information on how to group your electronic documents, watch SignNow’s step-by-step tutorial video above.